2019 Writing Prompts:
Blogging is so much inspiring when we support one another. Please leave feedback and Pingback your posts so I can be inspired and keep caught up with my favorites
January– Limiting my time on Social Media caused surprising results.
- February– Cupids appear around every corner.
- March– She sat by the water, wishing for warmth.
- April– His solution for the two being caught outdoors with a broken umbrella
May– Mom’s personality was the thermostat of the home. June– The memory of a father always returns July– The lights in the sky were signs of the end of another summer break.
- August– Harvest time cluttered the counters for days
September– She gets inspired & excited looking at vibrant fall colors in the woods
- October– Pumpkins everywhere I turn.
November– My graditude grew from a _____ to a ______?
- December– The year the Christmas colors changed.