2019 Monthly Prompts
January is always a great opportunity to explore new adventures, habits and yes routines. This January I limited my time on social media and it caused 10 surprising results:
- I actually only hold real conversations with 10 people on an average during the week. Some of those people I could just as easily text and catch up.
- Lowering my data plan to Improve my budget savings, cut down on notifications going off on my phone. Most apps like facebook, twitter, and a couple of games are now on my tablet, which is used in my home wifi.
- I have not been looking at the day to day negativity or posts that are posted without checking the facts, helps me stay mindful of how I feel each day.
- Morning and Evening routines are less interrupted due to knowing I logged off for the day.
- Towards the end of January, I realized I wasn’t dealing with remembering several passwords during my busy days.
- Because of an article called…Senior Executives get more sleep, I am sleeping better from not starring at a screen late at night.
- Last week of January I did not have much of an urge to even sign into social media.
- My days stay productive and my goals get met.
- I have been able to retain more information from news articles and from articles pertaining to my passions.
- On this last day of January, I have concluded that all my social media accounts need a Huge change to co-exist with my blog and future writing adventures.
Did you give limiting your time on social media a try for January?
If you did, please pingback and share with all of us.