Dear Facebook no tears please, I lost interests in you this new year
Dear Facebook, no tears please, I lost interests in you this new year:
Dear Facebook, no tears please, I lost interest in you this new year. You have become too big to appreciate the real people. Who share family memories and attempt to stay connected with long-distance friends and relatives. Social media apps take up too much space and time. Real conversations can only be found while speaking to a person. Also, no more drama.
I Lost Interest:
I lost interest in you this new year, I do not spend my days scrolling endlessly and seeing the same stories worded differently. Instead, I enjoy real conversations with people I enjoy being around. Social media apps do not crowd my new phone. Notifications do not interrupt real conversations either.
- Statistics show that you are not going away.
- Quilting social media can make you happier.
- Life will be different when you break up
- You can change these statistics
I genuinely believe people over fifty want much more in their present relationships and future relationships.
No Drama For People over fifty:
Will I Ever Use You:
I will check in with blogger groups occasionally, but not on my phone. I will share my writing and recipes as I feel the need without pressure.
My Recent Posts
- No More Cable News Media or Social Media For One Month Was Surprising
- Dear Facebook no tears please, I lost interests in you this new year
- My fear, anxiety growing up with my Grandpa’s use of alcohol
- Exciting Inspiring tools, and A New Year Of Recipes and Book Writing
- Discover! Exciting New About Me Blog Series For 2021 On The About Me Page
Healthy version of chocolate pound cake for special diets.
A One-Layered Chocolate Cake for a quick dessert.
A delicious traditional pound cake infused with oranges.
Wonderfully chocolatey brownies with a hint of orange flavouring.
Pan Coating is a mixture of equal oil, shortening and...