Pound Cake Bariatric Diet2020-01-13
- Yield: 1lb. 12oz.
- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Ready In: 60m
- 1/4 cups cacao powder
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 7 Tbsp. unsulted butter
- 1 cup of organic stevia blend
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3/4 cup of buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
1. Stir together flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside
2. Cream the butter in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
3. Add the stevia and honey. Cream well.
4. Add each egg & egg whites 1 at a time. Waiting for each 1 to be incorporated completely.
5. Fold in the flour and buttermilk alternately in 3 additions.
6. Spread the batter into a greased loaf pan.
7. Bake 350 for 50-60 minutes
8. Cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan. Completely cool before slicing.
Chocolate Pound Cake Bariatric diet was Specifically made for a person who has recently gone through Bariatric Surgery. She enjoyed it so much this will become her birthday treat.